Imperative Recruiting is a 3rd party agency working on behalf of company:
NYC based Experiential Marketing Agency is seeking the perfect fit for our team. We are a boutique, creatively led, high-end experiential marketing agency with clients in the spirits, fashion, film and luxury industries. We are in high-growth mode ready to add to our team of 50+. The ideal candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced, multitasking environment that values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality, who flawlessly executes design projects, and who has impeccable, evolving taste.
We’re on the search for a Project Manager to join Gradient’s rapidly expanding Livestream team. The ideal Project Manager candidate should have a strong PM foundation with experience leading projects in various styles (Kaban, Agile, Waterfall, etc.). In this role, you will work hands-on to manage live video projects holistically, working across creative, strategic, and production teams, from ideation to execution. In addition, this role will ensure seamless cross-collaboration and knowledge sharing between internal teams. The ideal Project Manager candidate will possess time management skills, leadership abilities, and a proven track record of working cross-functionally throughout an agency.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle planning and execution of live video events, owning the day-to-day management of those projects.
- Provide strategic project planning at the proposal and scoping phase of client interactions.
- Steer cross-functional teams on projects of various sizes. Will work across departments to understand client needs and tap into the necessary resources based on project scope.
- Proactively identify potential pitfalls in the lifecycle of a project, communicating those risks and next steps to the team consistently. Will nimbly problem-solve and provide course corrections to keep the project moving forward.
- Build lasting relationships with various internal teams (accounts, creative, graphics, and production) to get work out the door and approvals secured.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s standards of operation and policies; ensure compliance and risk guidelines are followed.
- Work across all communication channels to ensure timely feedback and follow-ups (Gmail, Asana, G-chat, & Working Decks)
- Work with department leads to ensure resources from various departments are allocated and are aware of their responsibilities. Work to build documentation at the start of each project that establishes roles and responsibilities.
- Work hand-in-hand with account managers to ensure that shifting client requests align with project scope and deliverable deadlines.
- Will communicate project changes and deadlines from the account manager to various department stakeholders working on the project.
- Will upkeep comprehensive Asana projects with deliverable tracking, task dependencies, and robust task descriptions. Will operate as a tool’s cheerleader and ensure team members are communicating within it.
- During the life cycle of all assigned projects, will be responsible for creating various standard PM documents, such as work back timelines, communication matrixes, issue logs, change order tracking charts, project charters, team time tracking, post-event reports, and more.
- Will ensure producers update and maintain budgets as projects progress.
- For Virtual projects, will work with key partners on driving specific event elements forward.
- Will work to help refine Gradients PM standards and docs
- Will assist with presentations, RFPs, product marketing efforts, and sales materials on an as-needed basis.
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience.
- PMI Certifications are a nice-to-have.
- Proficiency in Asana and google suite is a must.
- Must understand design language and how to translate between disciplines.
- Practical experience working at an agency with live video events and social media video production.
- Have a firm understanding of the interdependencies between event video tasks, deliverables, and milestones. In addition, the candidate must understand how to mitigate dependency issues, and be able to suggest potential alternatives.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
- Strong leadership skills and an aptitude for project management practices and techniques.
- Love the challenge of problem-solving and can apply critical thinking to create creative solutions.
- Adaptability to learn new programs and systems (tech-savvy).
- Thrives in a company of collaborative people but can demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision. A collaborator who’s not afraid to leave ego at the door.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects. Ability to Facilitate change, and serve as a change agent in the organization.
- Someone who understands and is excited by experiential and emerging technology activations, such as the Metaverse, NFTs, AR, VR, and virtual greenscreen production.
- Has a broad network of production, vendor, and other contacts that would be relevant to the position. Needs to have a critical eye that always sees things through the viewer’s or audience’s viewpoint.
- Ability to travel, work early mornings, late nights, and weekends when necessary as we produce projects and events across the country, work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Gradient requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
- Salary range: $85-$100K & benefits based on experience.
- Healthcare/dental insurance after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off
- A fun working environment